iAqualink and Your Family’s Pool
We are in a day and age where most every aspect of our life is becoming synced with technology. Why not your pool? You may be wondering what iAqualink does and how it can make your poolside life easier. Let us explain!
iAqualink: Yes, it’s that simple!
iAquaLink allows you to control your pool anytime, anywhere. From your smartphone or web-connected device, you can control all the elements of your pool or pool/spa system, even when you’re on the go. Here are some benefits to adding an iAqualink system onto your family’s pool:
- Much like a car’s dashboard, a technician is able to more easily diagnose any issues with your system by using the app.
- Some issues can even be fixed by a technician at a distance using the iAqualink control panel!
- No more manual testing: you can check temperature and chemical levels while on the golf course. It doesn’t get better than that.
- Energy efiiciency: you can adjust your settings on the fly for what you need rather than abiding by factory-installed settings.
- How would you like to be able to get the hot tub up and running before you even get home? Now you can! iAqualink lets you do just that with a simple click of a button.
- Did you get to work and realize that you left the pool lights or heater on? No problem! Turn them off now, from your phone.
- Saves you time and money: with the ability to monitor issues and levels there are less reasons for a technician to come out to your home.
- Have a great party! Control your pool’s lights, pump filter and electrical system without removing yourself from the fun times!
iAqualink and Your local pool contractor & Spas
A Modern Pool for Your Modern Home
More and more items for our homes are becoming available on automated controls, Your local pool contractor & Spas wants every customer to know the benefits of having a SMART pool. With iAqualink your pool is ready for the future! Older systems are becoming out of date and become bothersome when certain parts need to be replaced and are no longer manufactured.
We understand that getting a pool is a big investment, not only monetarily, but in the quality of your family’s life. We also know that it is a process; one that starts at the discovery and design stage and goes through the life of your pool. Our commitment has always been to stay with our customers throughout this process and we have achieved our position as the nation’s leading pool builder by staying true to this philosophy.
Because of our size and buying power, we are able to install the finest equipment and provide the most comprehensive warranties in the industry, all at a great value to you. We take pride in the fact that all of our designers are pool builders; people that know intimately what’s involved in the engineering and construction of your pool, regardless of the size and shape of your yard. Find a location near you today! We are excited to be given the opportunity to show you how your pool buying experience and ownership will be when you entrust your project to us.